The Center for Educational Partnerships works together with city governments, local school districts, scholarship organizations, and other institutions of higher education to improve preparation for, access to, and success in college for all students. Through proven best practices, CEP is a proud partner of five California Promise Initiatives working to:
- Create the expectation that college is an opportunity for all students.
- Define college as an affordable option through scholarship information and financial aid opportunities.
- Design and increase the opportunities for parents to develop college knowledge to advocate for college access and success.
- Increase the number of students enrolling in post-secondary directly following high school.
- Increase the number of students persisting in college.
- Increase the percentage of students successfully transferring from community colleges to four-year universities.
- Increase the number of students earning career & technical education certificates, associate's degrees, and/or bachelor’s degrees.
The Berkeley Promise
The Hayward Promise
San José Collge Day and Beyond College Day