Transfer Pathways to UC and CSU
- Nearly one-third of the students entering UC Berkeley in any given fall term started at a California 2-year institution.
- Twenty-nine percent of University of California and 51 percent of California State University graduates started at a California community college.
- Transfer students from California Community Colleges to the University of California system currently account for 48 percent of UC’s bachelor’s degrees in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Learn More about CEP Programs that Work with Prospective Community College Transfer Students
- Community College Transfer Center
- Puente Project
- Transfer Alliance Project
- Pathways to Four-Year Universities
Resources for Prospective UC Transfer Applicants
- Transfer Planner (PDF file)
- Transfer Admission Planner
- Basic Requirements
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
- General Education & IGETC
Resources for Prospective CSU Transfer Applicants