You Are Berkeley
Berkeley-bound CEP Students!
Check out the UC Berkeley 2020 New Student Welcome Night Trailer
UC Berkeley Center for Educational Partnership (CEP) and its programs celebrate your admission to Berkeley.
We've created this web resource page to highlight some of the departments and student services at Berkeley that provide information and help answer questions you may have as its newest class of Golden Bears.
- EOP | Educational Opportunity Program
- Berkeley Hope Scholars
- Undocumented Student Program
- Transfer Student Center
- Transfer Transition Program
- Cal Veteran Services Center
- Student Parent Center
- Student Support Services (TRIO)
- African American Student Development | Black Organizations at UC Berkeley
- Asian Pacific American Student Development
- Chicanx Latinx Student Development
- Gender Equity Resource Center
- Multicultural Community Center
- Native American Student Development
Student organizations. CalGreeks. Student government.
The LEAD (Leadership, Engagement, Advising, & Development) Center is UC Berkeley’s hub for student involvement, leadership development, and co-curricular advising. Their goal is to assist students as they explore their interests, pursue their passions, and create community at Cal.
- Community College Transfer Services (CCTS) & the Transfer Alliance Project (TAP)
- Destination College Advising Corps (DCAC)
- Early Academic Outreach Program (EAOP)
- East Bay Solano County Consortium (EBSCC)
- Pre-College TRIO Educational Talent Search Program (ETS)
- Pre-College TRIO Upward Bound Program (UB)
- Pre-College TRIO Upward Bound Math & Science Center (UBMS)
- The PUENTE Project
- Cal Prep | Aspire Richmond California College Preparatory Academy