Welcome to the Center for Educational Partnerships' new website!
Background image: Students working together on laptop
UC Office of the President
The Center for Educational Partnerships (CEP) at the University of California, Berkeley directly serves over 75,000 students from the Bay Area (Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, and Solano counties) to the greater Los Angeles region. For almost 40 years, we have been serving students from kindergarten through community college. Our 12 CEP programs lead the University of California, Berkeley's efforts to:
- Improve the academic achievement of students who face significant barriers to college.
- Increase the diversity of students who enroll and succeed in higher education.
- Empower schools and districts to promote and foster college aspirations through building a college-going culture.
- Support collaborations and partner with K-12 and post-secondary colleagues.
- Create tools to partner with educators, families, and communities to inspire and advocate for our students' successful futures.