Course Focus Areas:
- College Knowledge
- Application Support
- Senior Timeline
- Specialized Populations
- The professional development module series is self-directed, high-quality, self-paced, and practical.
- Course participants will gain knowledge, reflect on their practice, and receive resources to improve college advising services and guidance provided to students and families.
- Whether you are building your practice or want to stay informed on policies and best practices, there is a course for you!
- Each course can be completed in 2-3 hours and costs $100.
For more information, contact Dr. Claudia Aguilar (email@example.com(link sends e-mail))
- Creating a College-Going Culture
- Helping Students Become Competitive College Applicants
- Supporting Students in Creating a College & Major List
- Understanding the CSU, UC, and Common Undergraduate Application
- Helping Students with the UC Personal Insight Questions
- Helping Students Apply for Financial Aid
- Preparing Seniors for the Fall Timeline
- Supporting Students After They Submit Applications
- Supporting Seniors in Accepting Admission & Securing Financial Aid
- Supporting Undocumented Students Through the Admissions and Financial Aid Process
- Helping Special Education Students Prepare and Apply to College
- Supporting Students Through the Community College Enrollment Process
- Writing Effective Letters of Recommendation
- Helping High School Graduates Avoid Summer Melt and Enroll in College