What is the Cradle-to-Career System?
The Cradle-to-Career System will be a suite of user-friendly resources focused on early learning through K-12 and higher education, as well as on the financial aid and social services that help students reach their goals. It will include:
- Planning and application tools for students, families, and educators to streamline the college and financial aid processes and monitor student progress.
- Dashboards, query tools, and an analytical data set for researchers, policymakers, educators, and community members to inform research, advocacy, and policy analysis.
- Community engagement and training to raise awareness of the data system and ensure it can be used by students, families, educators, researchers, and policymakers.
Check out this list of resources which will provide:
- Introduction to the California state-wide Cradle to Career (C2C) data system and the tools
- Overview of CaliforniaColleges.edu for students & families
- Overview of CaliforniaColleges.edu for advisors and programs